Friday, May 27, 2011

Looking like a June Bug After All

So today is my 29th year of life! Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEEEEEE! LOL! I guess I better take a nap before Hubby gets home with my cake. I am sooo sleepy these days!

Anyway, after all the cervix worries and everyone predicting that L.J. was going to come on my birthday I am only 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. L.J. is nice and comfy and wants to continue to cook so I guess he'll definitely be a June baby. He hasn't even descended into my pelvis yet (dropped).

I'm a little disappointed because I wanted to meet my lil man soon but since I only have 3 weeks until my due date I can hang in there til then. I want L.J. to come when he's good and ready and not a moment before.

Welp, I'm off to take a nap and get some "me" time in before Hubby gets home and takes me out to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment