Friday, May 6, 2011

This and That

So the much awaited baby shower is tomorrow! Needless to say I'll be doing some running around with my Mother and Mother in Law today in preparation for the shower. I'm so excited to see everyone and finally be able to go shopping for things we need but don't receive from the shower (yes I'm a bit of a shop-a-holic...recovering though :) )

YES I admit I've been registry stalking. So far not much has been purchased but I'm not going to worry I'll be thankful for whatever we receive from friends and family. We actually already received two gifts in the mail so we'll see what happens. I know a lot of family and friends that are coming to the shower are very last minute shoppers so I'm sure all will be fine! And if not again...SHOPPING!!!!

I've also been dying to post nursery pictures, but I only want to show the finished product and unfortunately, the furniture is in place but windows still need to be washed, shades put up and the bed set needs to be purchased (hoping to get this tomorrow as a gift). Needless to say much has been done but there's still more to do. But after this weekend the goal will be to finish everything before next weekend.

Hubby and I had a maternity photo shoot last Friday, which initially I was really excited about then I canceled it due to monetary concerns and just feeling blah about my appearance. But my Mom rescued me from my feelings and told me to reschedule the shoot, which I did but with a different photographer. So happy Hubby and I decided to move forward with this and for your viewing pleasure this is the photo we chose to display at the shower:


As far as L.J. goes, the last appointment when measurements were taken he was 3 lbs 8oz. This was about 3 weeks ago and I'm not sure when I'll be getting another ultrasound for measurements since this ultrasound served as my last cervical check (Thank God). I do have an appointment next week and after that I go weekly until L.J. gets here! I'm soooo excited that the pregnancy is coming to an end and in a few short weeks Hubs and I will be parents!

Well once the shower is over I'll be back to of course post pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment