Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Finishing Touches

So I couldn't help posting the finished pictures of the nursery! The shades are up and the chair is assembled and in its place. We also have a 2 and 1 swing/bouncer...I love it! Hopefully L.J. does too.







And now all there's left to do is prep myself mentally for the stitch removal. I had some cramping today but I'm sure its no big deal. Probably just doing too much. I'm in the process now of packing my hospital bag seen as if after the cerclage comes out I have no idea whats going to happen and I guess its better safe than sorry.

These are the outfits I've chosen for my little man to come home in:


Newborn size not sure if he'll be able to fit this so option #2 is:


Anyway I better get back to attempting to pack before I lose all motivation. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment