Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Out with the Old and Into the New

Hey folks! So I hate to be a Debbie Downer or Negative Nelly today in my blog post but I need to vent. Feel free to click the 'x' and move on...trust me I won't be offended.

So I'm starting to realize some relationships that I held in a high regard are crumbling from the foundation. When this happens it really makes you wonder what was it built on in the first place and why you invested so much time and energy into the relationship. I mean it could be my emotionally charged pregnancy hormones, but I feel some type of way! GRRR!

I mean for real for real, I feel as though a lot of my relationships are not reciprocal. There's no give and take on both ends. I find that I'm the one giving and these "friends" are just taking. Well you know what in 2011, I just can't do it no more! I'm truly starting to see things differently and for most folks in my life its not a good look. Some have already been cut off and believe me more cuts are on the way.

Okay moving on...I still hate my job! Ugh! Though I have some hopeful prospects on the horizon so I'm hoping that in the next couple of weeks I'll hear those magically two words YOU'RE HIRED! I definitely need a change because I'm going crazy here!

Okay moving on again....as I go further into my pregnancy journey I'm starting to realize that things that seemed so important prior to preggo-ness are just not anymore. I won't give specific examples, but let's just say I plan on lightening my load very soon. I'm about to take on a huge responsibility and probably the most important one I'll ever have...raising a child. So sorry stuff I used to think was important. You'll be taking a back seat to my little one. HE needs me way more than you do.

Okay I'm done being Suzy Sourpuss....at least for now! :)

Til next time bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment