Monday, March 7, 2011

Marching to a New Beat

Its March and Spring is finally in the air...with the exception of the snow we got in the northern and eastern parts of Maryland.

I am 25 weeks and 3 days today! 2 more weeks until the dreaded 2nd trimester is over and the 3rd trimester begins. I can hardly wait! The 2nd tri seems to have dragged on and I'm over it at this point. :)

So last two weeks ago I was very excited to get the go-ahead to return to work. However upon my return I discovered that my parking had be canceled and my company couldn't offer me parking within the building per my doctor's request. These inconveniences coupled with the long drive and rising gas prices I began to miss working at home. But I didn't have to miss it for long because once my doctor got word of my parking situation he put me back on modified bed rest but did allow me a little more leeway as far as household chores and moving around.

All and all I have left the sorrows of February behind. While I'm still annoyed with work I'm able to push past the BS and not make emotional decisions.

Last but not least here are some nursery pictures:



Nursery Bedding

Fresh paint and chair rail


New wall plate (matches the bedding)

One of diaper bags (this one has the same pattern as the stroller)

Couldn't resist purchasing at least one box of diapers (I love Amazon!)


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you get to relax a little!
    I really like the paint and chair rail. Cannot wait to see it all come together wih the crib bedding and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea working from home is just the way to go especially since I'm starting to feel like I don't have as much energy.

    I bug hubby all the time about getting the room together but he thinks we have plenty of time! Ugh! LOL

    ReplyDelete