Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Race to the Single Digits

I'm FINALLY in my double digits! 94 days and counting! June 17th seems like a lifetime away but really its just around the corner...at least that what I keep telling myself. LOL.

Unfortunately along with being in the double digits are a host of symptoms: heartburn, fatigue, insomnia, flatulence, constant stuffy nose, back pain and probably some others that I can't think of at the mo moment. I know all this will be worth it just to gaze upon my little man's face, but honestly, I'm ready for an outside baby.

Don't get me wrong, LJ needs to keep baking at least until I'm 37 weeks (my birthday) but he can come at any point after that as far as I'm concerned. I guess I shouldn't complain too much though. I never thought that things would be as smooth as they have been after I had to get the cerclage. I just knew things would just continue to be complicated but so far so good and I'm hoping things stay that way.

Though, I must admit I did get concerned yesterday when LJ seemed to move a lot less...but today he's back to his active self. Thank goodness because if today was anything like yesterday I would have called my doctor's office and made them see me to make sure my LJ was okay. My hubby and I have been though too much to take any chances.

Moving on...Hubby gave me some good news! This weekend we are finally moving all the baby stuff (mattress, dresser, crib, and travel system) upstairs! We are getting rid of the twin bed that's in the nursery and Hubby is moving his clothes out of the closets in the nursery! FINALLY progress! Unfortunately, he can't put the crib together since we have to get the carpet cleaned but I'm just happy to know that things are moving forward and all the baby stuff won't continue to sit in the family room.

Well I guess I should finish drinking my ginger ale and possible take a few tums and hope that I can get to sleep! The joys of pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment