Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Need Batteries!

Yup I'm in desperate need of some batteries...for myself! As of late I'm sooooo tired and really I feel like its for no reason at all. Though I guess if housing a baby counts then, well, I guess I can complain just a tad about being tired.

My 2nd trimester wind has definitely died, and as my Sisterlocks client remarked to me yesterday I won't be getting a third! Darn! I can't lie though it is slightly frustrating to be this tired but I guess it is what it is....*shrug* not like I didn't know this repeat of the 1st trimester would rear its ugly head again. LOL

Anyway, still making small strides on the nursery. We still have a twin bed that needs to get gone and a chest that needs to be moved downstairs to the laundry room. Additionally, I need to order some shades (taking down the crappy cheap blinds) and get the carpet cleaned but all those things are small minor details. We did get the travel system put together *happy dance* so again, progress!

I can't believe that my shower or should I say our shower will be in a couple of weeks! YES! My mom got the paper invites in the mail and now its just all about who to invite. Either way all invites (paper and electronic) will go out by Friday, April 1st! AND maternity photos at the end of April, two weeks before the shower! Needless to say April is going to be an exciting month! Can't wait to post more pics...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment