Monday, April 4, 2011

I Passed!!!

Yes I passed my 1-hour glucose test! So happy I decided to only eat a broiled egg and drink water. I was so not trying to take the 3-hour version of the test. The thought of being stuck with a needle 4 times just does not sit well wit me...I HATE needles! Ugh!

I had yet another great visit this past Friday. Unfortunately, I can't give any stats on the baby because I got a ultrasound tech that was not very chatty, in fact she sucks and I really dread getting her when I go to the doctor. However, I do know that the baby is still head down so that's great news!

Still no real nursery progress...*sigh* I do have a feeling that after the baby shower the nursery renovation will be in full effect.

Baby shower invites are out and so far 27 RSVPs...excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment