Thursday, May 27, 2010

Shifting Your Perspective

So yes its my birthday! YAY ME! The nerve of me coming to work today on MY day...I can't even remember the last time I did such a thing. I personally believe your birth date is your personal holiday. But alas I'm counting down to my honeymoon/vacay so I had to save some leave...so here I am!

As I was driving into work today...slightly pissed about coming into work my whole attitude suddenly changed. I started to feel thankful for even having a job to come in to. Feeling blessed to have such a wonderful, thoughtful and loving partner in my husband. And feeling great that I have such awesome friends. So my negative attitude stopped dead in its tracks and I took a little moment just to thank God for living to see 28 years of age and just for everything HE has done for me and continues to do for me.

So, my purpose in writing this blog is to share this blessing: although things can always be worse, for those of us that have a real relationship with God, even when things look bad, God is just making the circumstances just right for things to be not just better, but AWESOME and WONDERFUL beyond your comprehension! Hopefully this will put a smile on your face if you're feeling down :)

Happy Memorial folks! Have a great long weekend ON PURPOSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment