Friday, January 4, 2013

Ratchet Chic & Friend

Dear Ratchet Chic & Friend,

Let me just say that you and your "Yes girl" are reason number 5,555,555,555 as to why I hate riding the metro; but, I digress. Why oh why did you decide to post up by me and then proceed to talk loudly inviting everyone to hear your conversation!?

Ma'am I don't give two craps about what someone did to you at work or how much you do and how little others do. It's called LIFE, and this may come as a shock to you but, IT'S NOT FAIR!

So, cry a river, build a bridge and get over it! And please get your ears checked because there is no reason for you to be talking that loud. Your flunky is standing right next to you and she's the only one that cares to hear what you got to say though I can't imagine why?! Oh and by the way have you ever heard of personal space? Guess not because you've totally invaded mine. Sigh...

Get it together!

Sincerely,

Tam (the always annoyed metro rider)

No comments:

Post a Comment