Tuesday, July 26, 2011

4 Weeks (1 Month) Old!



L.J.'s doctor's appointment last Friday went well! He weighed a whopping 8lbs and 10 oz.! Gaining weight fast and getting a pop belly! :) His face turned bright red and starting screaming when he got his second Hep B shot. I of course being the protective Mama wanted to punch the nurse in the face but it wasn't her fault....so instead of raising my fist I attempted to comfort an upset, red-faced L.J. :(

L.J.'s next doctor's appointment will be when he's 2 months old. Unfortunately he will get two shots :( I'm not sure how I'm going to handle seeing my baby be in double the pain...sigh! Maybe I'll leave the room and let his father handle it. LOL!

Oh and did I mention L.J. sleeps through the night! Yup! He's been doing it for a while but he was inconsistent. Now L.J. goes to bed between 10:30 and 11:30 and sleeps until about 5:30 or 6. Unfortunately a lot of times he doesn't sleep well during the day which wouldn't be so bad but he cries non-stop sometimes because he's sleepy...poor baby! Oh well and this too shall pass :) Right now I'll just be thankful for being able to sleep through the night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment